Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Monday, April 23, 2007

I nyd U


All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
all I know is I wont leave u unless u leave me.cox I need you and I luv you.and will keep doing that.and for ur happiness I will do what ever u want as much I can. I will not look for my feelings cox I have learn to except everything as it is
~xef~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

xefu......may u get all the love u need. ummmwahhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

hei love..m so glad iv got sumone like u...nobody gona love me better i must stick with u forever....

GODZ|LLA USERS said...

heiii that's so cute..

gudluck and all the best with your relationship muranga tholhi & xefrox :)

Anonymous said...

thank u godxilla:D

iecco said...

may murangatholhi and xefrox live happily ever after!!