Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

mY crusheS

Crush..
she is uhmmm..aaaah...hooo...daaaamm she is hot...wish i could be her love of life.

This is wat u will feel rite? Aslu wen we talk about crush..it can be anyone..no need to ask for permission o no need to kno anyone..juss u n ur slef n ur dream world with ur crush...ur crush can be preyna, ketrina (my current crush), Bush..o anyone..juss anyone...

What makes me to write about crush is last nite i was playing truth o truth with one of my girl BUDDY freind, n thea she asked me wat was my biggest crush..have to dive to my hayaathuge faiy fui thakah..

by then i was age of 9 o something...since that was my child hood days mom used to take me to "kuda kudin ge bageecha"..n one nite...

wen we was on our way to home..we saw some pple performin on stage..dunno the band name..aslu for me it was boring..wanna go home n have a gudnite sleep..soo i stay out from crowd n was observing over crowd...suddenly i saw one angel...dunno where she came from..but she is one of the band vocalist...MAN...i still remeber...i was juss 9years n i got this love crap on my head...keke..cant take off my eye from her...as u say age dosent matters:P

few minutes later mom came to me to take me home...guess where was the lil xef..keke..crowd ge emme kury safuga...kekeke..anyways thats the end of that...n later i saw her from heyyanbo too..n wen ever i see ger my heart beep beep beep...hehe..

that was my biggest, hugest, mega crush...hehe..she will be like 20 years me 9 years..keke..AGE DOSENT MATTER ENNUN DHOO...

My first crush was a nurse whom i met from centeral hospital now ADK...n thats wen i was like 5...man she was..really kind, sweet, (btw ekahala kanthah adhives handhaan hurey)

then later i had crush over my primary grades teachers, then some cute gals too...kekeke...

ok that was my CRUSH story...tell me urs..

BTW HAPPY NEW HIJRI NEW YEAR

10 comments:

shweetikle said...

saabahey shafraazoo!!! size unn ulhebala =p
and who is that singer? mahshooru meehakah dho vaanee =p
anehkaa shaany tha? =p
munshi ge crush thakuge vaahaka nudhehkiyyaa rangalhuvaanee =p

.mini said...

hehe bodu kameh
nice list of crushes :P
for me, not so many crushes but if i had a crush on someone, i live in my fantasy world for a long long time and now its for real so, everythings good!
hehe

Anonymous said...

hehe.. haadha obi stories thakeh bro..
i really dont remember my crushes, but do remember some of crashes :P.. ehhe..

Anonymous said...

hehe..
i wonder who ur 9 year old crush was
lets hope tht she isnt 80 o sumtin by now :P
haha

mode said...

hmmmmmm
crushes....
i hav many lets put som here!
i had one on a class mate frm grade 1 -4...
dhn another one in grade 8
thn another one on a TV presentr. actually very nice gal.........hhehehehhehehehh

PS: shweeeeeet!! haaadha bodu sirre ko dhoa! hmmmm hevey dhn! hmmmm hmmmm

blinkgurl said...

i can't remember my crushes.. LOL

*wink*


happy new year (hijri) :D

Anonymous said...

nyce post xef!
crushes dho! haha long list I have.. lolz
tc

iecco said...

haha lol mee dho truth or truth hehe ;)
funny stories ingay
my first crush dho keke i cant ever say his name :P it was err i cant remember i had too many! lol

Unknown said...

Shweet: kobaatha size ak?hehe..uhun munshi ge crush thah bunan vaane.heh

.mini: ehen dhee

mr.blogged: hehe thanks buddy

lil girl: long term no see..heheh aan dho.ei sirreh

mode: yeah there was kewl presenter b4 in TVM..bt no crush thea..hehe

blink girl: happy new year to u tooo

un-jaming: thanks..why don u share.heheh

i-kko: hmm hmm hmmm.lis eh gothuga present kohlan vee nu..hehe

cheers guys..

Anonymous said...

hey, is it normal or is it just u & me that had crushes on much older women when we were kids!