Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Sunday, April 17, 2011

#SunFM

SunFM & Online is currently my fav news Website. It got the best Editorial Team, and I find it very neutral.

Recently I was on Sunfm for one of the show. Everything went well. I took pictures including me and two others who came along with me.

Later I uploaded the pictures to my FB and I uploaded the interview too (audio recorded from online steaming)

Next Day I got a Call from the producer that the CEO of Sun is dissapointed about the fact that I Uploaded the Picture and the audio file. So i Removed it, since I didnt want to cause any problem.

After Days later I came to know that he (producer) was fired due to this which he has nothing to do with. There was no rule saying taking photo is prohibited and about the audio, its been recorded live from sun.mv Live Streaming, he did not leak or anything. There are ways we can get it specially when the feed is online. Such a Narrow minded CEO.

I have been there previous two times and this is the third time, but never knew this place is such an "abui" place. If so I would be wearing suits.

They added one more to the list. They said even if i take the pic "SunFM logo" have to be there somehow. In the Background the logo should be there. Thank god there is no specific way to pose too.

Its hard to believe since the team out there is well known for there experience.

May be this Makes them believe that they are ...kek...Anyways Sun.mv is still my fav news website.

Management should google and define the ethics and unethical s in Media before they move ahead.

2 comments:

haris said...

Lmao. Fool. Get a life CEO

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the CEO as well(: