Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Saturday, March 17, 2012

17th March 2006 – Present



17th March 2006 it’s the day I started to build up my identity in the cyber world.
17th March 2006 day which opens a gate way to whole new people, idea’s.
17th March 2006 day which I started sharing my stories.
17th March 2006 is the day which I Started Blogging.
17th March 2006 is the day I start recording accounts of my life to narrate to my kids..kekeke

PS: If you watch How I met Your Mother, this post will be easy to understand.  :)
Kids! Today I’m going to tell the story of how I started blogging.

Its timing. Timing is everything. For example probably I won’t be the kind of dad I’m today if I haven’t started blogging. Most importantly I would have never met your mother if I weren’t a blogger, at this point it remind me of the saying “sometimes the smallest things make biggest impact on someone’s life” 

Sharing my life was the last thing I thought I would have done. Back then I was bit of a introverted person.
Anyways as I started to know about internet I manage to get connected to home, and after the connection to the newly discovered cyber world, my interest in web design grow and leads me to create a blog. I was inspired by dotraaz and rehendhi.  Few days before I complete 7th year of blogging I met rehendhi which is one of the most empowered woman I met so far, which is also a politician.
At that time I focus on things around me. I badly wanted to criticize on things. Taking the advantage of the anonymity to the fullest. As I go on with blogging, slowly I started sharing thoughts and real life incidents.
My anonymity it did not last for long. Few years later there was a Maldivian Blogosphere which I was part of it and people started knowing each other. I gain more readers including my friends and buddies which exposed my identity day by day.
And kids…there was several times which blogging lead to different sort of relationships, which your mom would not be pleased to be narrated. And yeah..its was a “the thing” at that time.
So kids..its the introduction of the blog where you can dig the stories which will lead you to the point where you exited.


3 comments:

Just_Me said...

Hehe.. its funny awesome post =D dude..
but Seems like you are missing the fun of blogging with other social network shits...
You belong here as a good blogger... dude

Unknown said...

Sali story eh n v funny..;)

Unknown said...

v funny and good writing.... :)