Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Friday, August 20, 2010

Me-Life-Update

I think you guys should get some update about my life now...Its been a while right...Lets begin from last year..

First I would like to share the things happened during the parliamentary election 2009. I got the chance to work in a Campaign Team. He was a relative of a buddy and we was working in the team since the pre-planning stage of the campaign. Since the buddy was the Campaign Manager it was a great experience. Luckily I too was involve in almost every stage of it. As someone who is into designing I got really good opportunities. Its a great thing to see your work all over the roads and TV. Its a good exposure. So I design the Posters, canvas, TV Campaign songs etc.

Then there was the time for the tour. I got the chance to visit Raa. iguraidhoo, innamaidhoo, Rasmaadhoo... After 3 hours of launch drive we reached. The people were extremely nice. Hospitality was gr8. At the time I was here I realized one thing that the The good qualities of Maldivian still remain. About the development over there I can say that its good, but they earn more than the development which I see through out the island. After two days I came back to male'. It was a gr8 trip since the whole team were the youth of the islands.."Except Me" adduan So that was it.

After someday s later I joined election and was working there. From there I notice one thing.. They waste stuff as if they were working on an open budget. It was a good experience to work there from the very early stage of it. I remain there as one of the few temporary staff still its over. "vote karudhaaheh madheeyaa..u have the right of blaming on me" keke actually im very weak at maths including counting and blah blah..So its possible =P

One gr8 thing is we can work there 24/7. A good example of tailors theory. =P

After that "WE" got an opportunity to establish the YOUTH tv Channel. So then I worked there with the usual buddy team. We worked as a team to make this channel possible and we did it. We worked fully for 6 months. During that time I got the very "rare" experience to work in establishing a channel. I can say that these days are among most exciting and fun days. I can proudly say that im a Founder of the channel.

Still my karaa cont.. ingey..

uhmm...wat did i do next?? uhmm.. oh yeah...
and now Im working as Maldives First Real Estates Company's Sales Executive. Which sounds and which is quite decent job. Again I can say its a new experience. Marketing to customer care is all about my current life :)

" dhen mivarakah meehakah gaumah hidhumah kureveynee dho!! Gaumee inaamah nan husahalhaalachey...mi vaahaka ves kiyaa dhevunee enu"..keke..anyways juss though of sharing my life of 2009 to present 2010 :) cheeers

3 comments:

aali said...

ur life on blog after a looong time... welcome back blogger buddy!!

Just Dhona said...

luks u had a gud time ehh .. gud luck wiv the marketing thing ahead ehh .. :P

anonymous said...

You are from Addu?