Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Monday, September 20, 2010

Gas Rukun Malafevey..!!

Yesterday I miss office. Woke up around 11. Since I work in Hulhumale I have to catch office ferry, which departures around 7:30. Even the weather was awesome with cloudy and rough seas...damnn... I miss it.

So again im awake here and its 2am. I really got no reason.

Anyways guys Watch the following video and for most of you this song would remind you of "kury zamaanuge" stuff.. Dont bother about the video its juss clips compose to make it lively... Song is the thing..keke..anyways cheeers guys enjoy and be punctual.:D

1 comment:

Haiko said...

Wow, that's one heck of a song. It sounds so much better than I expected! I was expecting something terrible like "Maheynethidhane" ;)