Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Drafts !

Gifafiti by Mohamed Mahfooz
I just went through my blogger Dashboard Postings, from there I saw some of the draft posts. I went through all of it. After reading each post I think the fact why its unpublished? By the time I finish reading the most recent Draft post of mine I realize those posts worth to be draft.

The truth about the draft posts is that its something about someone or based on an incident which happen through the freind cycle.

After talking about any recent incident in the coffee table or after the cycle rides I settle here. If I am Inspired to write or have an argument for that, I Write it as a post and save it to publish sometime later. But as time passes Things around me changes. If I had publish any of the draft posts things would be much different I might hurt someone feelings which leads he/her hating me for the rest of their life.

For the Conclusion I believe that our life are based on false emotions. Which is fine as long as we enjoy our life, after all that what we expect from others.

 

1 comment:

Khilath Rasheed - journalist and blogger from Maldives said...

False emotions come probably from people who pretend to be friends but who may not be really ready to deal either with their own "inner issues" or yours.

I've had such friends while I was studying in Malaysia, but believe me these kind of friends who are only worth "hanging out" with are not worth at all!

We need friends who we can be ourselves around them, and who can be their true selves around us. Otherwise, yes, we could waste our whole lives "enjoying" fake friendships.

Cheers.