Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Offees Life!

It was back in 2010 April...

It was a Damn rainy day..! Faizan and I were running against time and weather..Worst part was we were walking that day...We were Heading to Marble Hotel... I was excited..Excited cox that day was the First Day of my Job.

Marble Hotel - 17th April 2010

Marble Hotel - 17th April 2010
Previously I have been working once in a blue moon for Temporary ones like elections and Book Fairs. I have my reason for that. I never thought or dreamt of working under someone, Working under someones order. I love to be self employed and im lucky that I can survive with what I have. With my own creativity, my own works I can survive, but then again socializing is something I love...I wanted to experience the Job Life and want to go through that phase of life too.

That brings me to the Marble Hotels Seminar Hall on 17th April 2010.


Office Ferry

Its not Marble Hotel I'm working for but a Public Corporation. Luckily I got to work for the First Real Estate Business of Maldives, as the initial Sales and Marketing Team.

Sleeping time remains the same 3:00PM but have to wake up to catch the 7:30 Office "safari" keke.. its so comfortable that Its not suitable to use the word "ferry". But i Can say im very punctual :)

We stationed in Marble Hotel for few weeks and then we moved to our permanent office which is located 20 mins away from Male'. Working away from Male' was a dream of me...haha..so its cool for me to travel..

     

Awesome right =p
Its just a part of the office...This is where the sales work are done..!!
To get this awesome place we have gone through lots of difficulties...Office without A/C, Internet, Chair, Table etc =p

About the Office Mates... We are Team of 8 but the time im writing the post its like 3. Its was gr8 to work together with them and i can say it was one of the awesome days we all had...!! We were the Boss of our own so every day it was fun and awesome day with cracking jokes, playing games..etc.. 0.1% office work was there since our office wasn't settle and no works for that time...

Every time that i have to say good bye for the one who leaves our team its like one of the "American Idol" Elimination episode..keke..Not too emotional way.. Right now one is studying at Madina other UK and three more moved for a new job...

Today One year and Months later Everything here functions like a normal Working environment unlike one year back... :) Proudly I belong to a Decent Job and this bring the end of saying " kobaa job akah vanaakah nuvey tha? thankolheh thaahiru dhirulhumeh ulhen nuvey tha..!!"

 

7 comments:

Vathuthashi said...

u shud write more often

Anonymous said...

people never get tired of saying those two statements "kobaa jobehga tha" n stuffs like that,, but once we're in the job they jus see us like gud boys hehe

nice post
looking forward

Anonymous said...

Your writing shows that you have a passion for it. I do agree with the comment that you should write more often.Good luck... :)

Anonymous said...

so touchin... i like this post alot xefrox :)

Unknown said...

@ Vathuthashi, Febrehemo, xyns Thanks for the comment ;) and xyns thats something i didnt know before..hehe..

@ anonymous (ilysha) thanks for dropping by and its a true story so it has to touch u =p

cheeers all.. :)

yelly said...

xefrox i like ur posts alot!! and this post is realy touching.. go on man!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post xef! Shifag