Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Story of my Birthday wish list :P

The truth is: I just wanted to experiment the birthday "wish list" thing for my self. That's it, that's all this is!

I see bloggers, twitter and through facebook people come up with birthday wish lists. At beginning its girls and later it became a uni-sexual thing. Anyways, people come up with different sort of things which I'm gonna skip since Im assuming you would have come across one.

So like that I thought of doing something like this for my birthday too. 



"Woody" was my fav. cartoon character of my childhood days and I wanted a woody since then. Its mention on my current FB profile picture which was uploaded on Dec 2010. 

So it was on my birthday wishlist and unlike previous year when close friends (girls come up with this Q) ask what i want for my birthday I say "WOODY" and like that everything went as I planed and...

Ba dam...

I received 2 Advance birthday gift from one of my office mate Fuzy and Shara when she was on her semester break. 

On my birthday it really surprised me when original woody was on my door steps which was from Manal one of the oldest girl pal ;) currently studying at Malaysia. 


Anyways I don't take birthdays as a special day but at the end of the day it turn out to be special in someway. Word of appreciation, text and calls from friends from abroad and wearing Hijab on that day :P #truestory . 


Out put of the experiment is I got what i want :P keke and got to experience the birthday wish list.. 

Special thanks to three of my girl friends for fulfilling my wish and one more who is aara who gave me a Toy story background cover. 


So this turn out very success full experiment ;D  and a awesome born day for me ;D cheeers

1 comment:

Namanal said...

Hehe! Glad u liked it ;)