Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Me-Life-Update-2


 The Holy Month!
At the beginning of Ramadan I was bit busy with processing some loan documents for the House plot we owned in Hulhumale. One day after office as the ferry landed in Male' City I headed to mosque (since its the 1st Days of Ramadan was very much careful about the prayers) for afternoon prayers cox it got few minutes for the asr prayer.

I kept all the documents envelop corner of the mosque window. After the prayers I forgot to take the envelop with me and next day took a flexible leave from office to process the docs with bank. As I coudnt find the envelop I called the office mate (faizan) thought i left at office (roadha thankolhu). Unfortunately it was not there..!! If that's lost im so dead..and this loan is very much important and the ID's too..!! I was going to be sathiyaa naaash :P

After 2 days later when I pass through the mosque it just clicked me..thought about checking the place..but at the same time it would have taken by someone..cox recently at the very same mosque I left some docs and was lost..!! and now its after 3 days...but still i was so desperate I searched and tadaaa...!! its there where i left..! Thank god for the holy month of Ramadan which is keep us away from sins :P


Operation challenge
 Before I go on with this, I want to brief about Vampire night..!! Every thursday night we ( 5-9 of freinds) stay all night long  till morning to play monopoly, PS3 and have a stress releasing and chillout all night long till sun rise.That we call a Vampire night..!!
Monopoly Board

So First Thursday of this Ramadan we located at the usual venue Asward's Palace. The usual gang was there. We played the game and as the player's get over they have "haaru"... by the time one of us went to the kitchen he found out the food was out..!! and the time was 4:30 which left 15 mins for the fajir prayer...at the very same moment pple at that place woke up to have "haaru"..  We ran to get "haaru" for them.. the whole crowed disappears to get something from there badhige.. as i get into mine, my eye caught on the roshi ..took the whole roshi ethi and headed to the house...withing 5 mins mission was completed...and we delivered a good haaru to them...phheew...awesome and fun night..!! We named this Operation "Operation Challenge"

23
 and there goes this years International XefroX Day 2011. I thank all who wished me through phone, FB, Private and direct messages through FB and twitter...and specially the calls from abroad and pple who mention me on there status..keke...!!

This year XefroX Day happen to be the 8th day of ramazan so had a Awesome Breakfast @HIH with the closest buddies...Thank you the organizing team specially asare.

As I count the last 4 hours of the day 3 unexpected things happens which im gonna skip for the time... ;)
Graffiti form mysh ;) and thats her..!!
 and I want to share a graffiti from a awesome buddy which was dedicated to me ;) ... Remember mysh right..!! and here is the graffiti she drew for me on my 20th B day..!!


Thaaas Champ!!
Still the life update is going thorough this years ramazan...As evening fall most of us find a way to kill time..Some get on the bikes and burn petrol and some prefer to head towards a cafe and play cards there..!! We choose the last option since im totally against burning petrol for no reason..!! and specially a time when "rayyithun hanaavaning.."

As I said on "Offees Life" post we used to play games..specially Cards..and i used to be the Champ...keke..and this is the reason why the usual friends wanna play cards with me..so one day we gather to mr.chicko which is located near my house and we played cards...and unfortunately I lost every game (bondi)..! and all of them doubt about me being my office champ.. but the next day I played like a champ =p but still they doubt.. =p


Damnn the post is Longer than i expected..so to be cont... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post
happy belated birthday =P
and that is so nice you found the documents

Nha Rachyd said...

Enjoyed reading ur post xD