Many times we have a preset idea of what should be 'right' and how the conditions should be. Children with their agile mentality are more open for trying different approaches and exploring new angles to what is so familiar to us adults. It is so natural for kids to refuse the concrete boundaries adults so often jail themselves in.

-Sameer-

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Life Story of 2011



Well here we are at the end of another year and waiting to receive a new one. I don't really like resolutions but I do like the idea of a chance to try to make some changes in my life. It is amazing to me that I still think that you can do that because every year I think of things in my life that I would like to change, some years I will even make lists. But somehow the year passes and then I find myself again at the end of another year and somehow a lot of things have not changed. And yet, yes I do have hope of things changing, because as I look back I see that there have been changes in my life through out the years. Some of them are not changes I neccesarily planned or even thought I wanted.

Sometimes is hard to get rid of these feelings. I look back on my life and there are so many things I wish I had done different, so many steps I wish I hadn't taken. There are so many things I wish I had done, so many offers I wish I could have accepted. Also so many people I wish I would have treated differently, and things done in another way. Most importantly my studies and parents...

So yeah, I've made mistakes, some really bad, and I've made wrong choices, but all those things gave me faith which i needed in my life.

Thank You Lord for the chance of another year.

7 comments:

.mini said...

Good luck with the next year! =)

nuxu said...

Listing out, kewl thing to do... Hope youh will do better in the year 2012.. Gud luck !! :)

Maldivian Finance Blog said...

Gud luck with next year and you should really consider blogging again.

Personal bloggers are too rare around here now

Nadhu said...

wrong choices and wrong mistakes are the key for a better future. That is when we learn something new, something good. Praying for a better next year for you 'Insha'Allah'

amira said...

life is a journey. we fall we bounce back. we loose we gain. so yes. learn from mistakes - they infact were not mistakes. that was your learning curve. just remember not repeat a "mistake"
:)

Arundhati said...

Hey thank you for the follow!

Looking forward to read your writings too! :)

Have a nice time ahead! Take care!

Just_Me said...

Good luck with this new begining... Hope you won't stop blogging like your friends :)